Thursday 11 August 2011

I'm new here.

So I just got back from holiday and was a bit bored so decided to have a wee look around on YouTube then, BAM, I found a video that opened up a whole new dimension of YouTube! It was called "Primark Haul" done by zoella280390 and it was great! She has a great style so it was good to see what she had bought, especially a s you cannot look online at the stock Primark have, but she was also really funny and I enjoyed watching it. I looked round to see if there were many more types of these videos on YouTube and there were, but none of them were as funny and light-hearted so I went back to Zoe. After watching a few more I realised she had a blog so I went to look at that and it was really great the way it had some fashion posts and some cosmetic posts but most of them were just funny things or things that had happened to her that she wanted to share! I'd always wanted to do a blog like that (minus cosmetics) but I thought it would be lots of hard work so, slightly melancholy, back to YouTube I went where I found a video "Our Blogging Tips and Advice". What a coinky-dink!
Hey There :)

After watching it I felt I had no excuse so quickly joined Blogspot and now what happens, will happen...




Update! Please excuse the really weird and cheesy picture but I was so excited to say hello I went a bit crazy a decided to take a picture of myself waving, I don't understand why either :L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to leave me a comment to suggest thing I could do or just to say "Hi" :)